Stretch in Jupiter, Florida
Come try our new, therapist created program and get limber!
Get Stretched in our Jupiter Office!
This Stretch Program is Awesome!
Performed by Licensed Therapists
Stretch in Private Rooms
50-55 Minute Session
Baseline flexibility assesment for future comparisons
Clean and Sanitary using Covid-19 enhance procedures
New Stretch Client Special
Includes Stretch Assessment
Monthly Auto-Pay Packages
Call for Pricing, (561) 741-1876
A Stretch Program Developed by Our Physical Therapists
Our newest program at Synergy Health & Wellness in Jupiter, Florida is called Synergy Stretch. This program is a 50-minute whole-body, personalized stretch session that is performed with one of our licensed therapists. Combining techniques utilized by physical therapists and yoga practitioners around the work, we have developed a program that will help you to
- Athletic Gains in Speed and Agility
- Increase Mobility and Circulation
- Reduce Pain and Inflammation
- Release Tension and Increase Energy
- Improve Posture and Reduce Injuries
Assisted stretching is not a new concept. The physical therapists at Synergy have been doing it for years with our clients. Many patients tell us that stretching is their favorite part of therapy! They just wish they could have more after the insurance runs out! This is where the Synergy Stretch program comes in. Instead of just doing a couple stretches on the area that is in pain, we make an effort to address the pain and the root cause of the problem by stretching the entire body. We take scientific, physiological principles and apply them to our unique, all-inclusive routine to ensure that every client leaves the studio with an amazing experience feeling like an energetic child again.
What Makes Our Synergy Stretch Program Stand Out
All of our clients sessions are performed with licensed therapists. Other businesses hire employees that may have little hands-on experience and are not licensed nor experienced in touching someone else’s body. We bring our 25 years of business experience into every session. You will notice the difference immediately.
- Our therapists are trained in multiple manual techniques and understand how to apply just enough tension to make stretching helpful and not hurtful.
- Our facility has strict policies and procedures for infection control that have been elevated since the onset of COVID-19.
- Private rooms are available with dim lighting and music to enhance your experience. You don’t have to feel like you are in a training room to get stretched
- Our tables and equipment are top of the line with reinforced padding, face rests, arm rests, and sterilized between clients.
The One Major Reason Why You Should Choose Synergy: SAFETY!
We are repeating this but the one major reason you should come to us is because we are licensed therapists and your program will be SAFE! Other stretch programs often do you hire licensed massage therapists nor physical therapists. Their “trainers” receive a quick training program and start doing the same program on everyone. Our therapists have years of training and they are licensed. They understand how to apply our stretches safely whether you have any of the following:
- Spinal stenosis
- Neck or Back Surgery
- Disc Injuries
- Hip, Knee, Shoulder, or Ankle Replacements
- Rotator Cuff Repairs
- Pacemakers or other implanted Devices
- Recent Sports Injuries
Stretching is not appropriate for everyone
We do reserve the right to decline performing the Synergy Stretch program with you when we have concerns about your safety. If you are already a flexible person, this program is not for you. We will not perform the synergy stretch program or we will refrain from stretching a specific part of your body when any of the following are present:
- Open Wounds and Infections
- Ehler’s Danos Syndrome or any other condition of hypermobility
- Active Fracture
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- An injury that is still healing
Amy Gibson, PTA, LMT
Synergy Stretch Specialist