Pilates in Jupiter, Florida
Synergy Health & Wellness Pilates
Studio and Virtual Classes in our Jupiter Office
Our Jupiter Pilates Studio Is Open for In-Studio & Online Classes
In-Studio Classes will be resuming with a limited schedule starting Monday June 1st. There are a few changes we would like to make you aware of before you scheduled and visit us.
- Limited class size: In studio classes are limited to a maximum of 5 participants. You will notice that we have removed several pieces of Pilates equipment and spread the reformer/towers apart to provide some distance between you and the other participants.
Back door is open: Our backdoor will now be open for Pilates participants only. Please feel free to enter through the backdoor.
- COVID-19 Precautions: When you arrive you will receive a forehead temperature check. You will be required to wear a mask or face covering. Please go directly to the bathroom to wash your hands before starting the class. No sign in is required. If you are interested in purchasing your own straps, please let us know and we will order them for you. A staff member will wipe down all machines before and after classes. You do not have to wipe down machines at this time.
- Changes to fee schedule and classes: Our class schedule and fee structure is different than prior to closing the office in March. Please review the different options available to you before booking a class. The most notable differences are that we have temporarily eliminated the Unlimited Class offering, temporarily eliminated automated billing, and several classes start at 15 minutes past the hour, i.e. 8:15. This helps us stagger the flow of clients entering and leaving the premises.
- Clients that have balances/credits/time remaining: Clients that were using automatic billing for unlimited classes likely have a balance or time remaining. All accounts were frozen on March 23, the date we closed the office. If you have a balance, you can receive either a prorated credit or a prorated refund for unused package time after March 23. Credits will be applied to your future purchases in the office. Kimberly will help you get this sorted out by phone or in person.
- Zoom online private and group classes: If you are not ready to come into the office, we invite you to try out one of our online classes via Zoom or Facebook streaming.
- Try to relax and enjoy: Everyone at Synergy is working hard to protect you during this unusual time. We are disinfecting, screening, spacing, and masking to keep all of us healthy.
Private and Group Pilates at Synergy Health and Wellness
We have several training options available for you to choose. Our Jupiter Pilates studio hosts individual classes, duet classes, and group classes. There are morning, afternoon, and evening times available for your convenience. Please choose from one of these three options and you will be taken to the MindBody website to make your purchase. Please feel free to call us to schedule a session or to make a purchase, 561-741-1876.
Private Pilates Appointments
One-on-one classes give you personalized instruction with one of our expert instructors. You have the option to choose a 30-minute or a 60-minute private class. A discounted price is available when you purchase a 5-session, 10-session, or 20-session package.
We offer a variety of group classes meant for the beginner to advanced workout enthusiast. Our instructors are able to modify our classes for any special medical concerns you may have. Discounted pricing is available when you purchase a multi-class package. Needless to say, they have truly, transformed their bodies and their lives.